The all new PG-501 is ideal for tying several lines of PEX pipe used in plumbing systems.
The PEXGUN PG-501 is a fast, lightweight and economical installation tool that automatically ties wire to PEX pipe and rebar wire mesh in one second. The PEXGUN is powered by a 14.4V Lithium-Ion battery and can generate over 2000 wire ties with on one battery charge. The tension dial controls the tightness of the tie, creating a secure wire tie without ever damaging the pipe. Easy one hand operation reduces the potential risk of carpal tunnel injuries. Using the optional extension bar reduces the risk of back injuries. The PEXGUN PG-501 Complete Kit comes with a battery charger, (2) batteries, wire cutter, two coils of wire and a durable tool case.
- Bundles up to (10) 1/2" PEX pipes
- Maximum tying diameter 2"
- Weighs less 4.85 lbs (2.2kg)
- Five times faster than manually tying
- Over 2000 wire ties per battery charge
- High-performance 14.4V Lithium-Ion Battery
- Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H): 11.22" x 3.94" x 11.65"
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Tying/bundling PEX pipe for plumbing systems
- Radiant Heat & Cooling
- Snow & Ice Melting
- Precast Concrete
- Building Foundations
- Road and Bridge Construction
- Floor & Wall Construction
- Retaining Wall
- Swimming Pool Walls